These 10 new pumpkin recipes will turn your fall spirits up a notch!
1.Pumpkin Blondies: We love a chocolate brownie as well as anyone, but there’s always room for more flavors! These pumpkin blondies are a fall twist on a classic treat.
2. Pumpkin Mousse Pie: This take on classic pumpkin pie makes it a little easier to prep and store since it’s totally no bake!
3. Pumpkin Chocolate Cupcakes: You can get as fancy or as basic as you want with this frosting–they’re delicious either way!
4. Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake: Never made a cheesecake? These directions are fantastic for a first-timer. You can do it–and it will taste better than any store-bought cheesecake you’ve ever had!
5. Pumpkin Cake with Maple Frosting: Pumpkin and maple are two fall flavors that are just meant to go together.
6. Pumpkin Swirl Loaf: Talk about aesthetics! This loaf gets its look from gently swirling through the cream-cheese layer and not mixing too thoroughly.
7. Brown Butter Pumpkin Pie: The addition of browned butter to this pie recipe brings additional richness and depth to a classic fall recipe.
8. Organic Pumpkin Coffee Creamer: Ditch fake sweeteners and artificial flavors for the real deal.
9. Pumpkin Bourbon Punch: A pumpkin cocktail? Tell me more! Like pumpkin and maple, these flavors were just made to go together.
10. Pumpkin Vinaigrette: This dressing comes together so fast and it’s good on so many things! You’ll want to ditch the dairy-rich creamy dressings for this healthy take on salad dressing. Try it on pasta too!