Sweet Potato Minestrone
- 1 can Farmer's Market Foods Organic Sweet Potato
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 14 1/2 oz. cans vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 15 oz. can Great Northern beans rinsed and drained
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Spinach thawed
In a large pot, saute onion, carrots, and celery in a little olive oil until tender.
Add vegetable broth, water, sweet potato, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, tomatoes with juice, and beans. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes, or more.
Stir in spinach, and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve immediately.