If you are looking for a fall themed snack to satisfy your pumpkin craving, this is the perfect recipe for you! Try this super simple pumpkin hummus. We recommend it with buttery cinnamon naan, or your favorite sweet crackers.
- 1 (15oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas) drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Farmers Market Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp. of tahini
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Roasted pumpkin seeds for topping
- In your food processor puree, chickpeas, pumpkin, tahini, lemon, olive oil, maple and syrup together until smooth.
- Serve with toasted naan or sweet crackers, top with roasted pumpkin seeds, and additional maple syrup is optional.