Why make them: They’re easier than pie, but just as tasty! When to make them: Year-round – when isn’t a good time for a sweet pumpkin treat?
- 1 15- oz can of Farmer’s Market Organic Pumpkin
- 1 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease cookie sheet.
- Beat together pumpkin and sugar.
- Add the remaining bar ingredients.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the bar clean.
- Mix together frosting ingredients in a large bowl.
- Allow the bar to cool for 20-30 minutes before frosting.