2. Easy Butternut Soup: A perfect warm holiday treat for a cold winter day, this soup has only three ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to prepare!
3. Butternut Squash Mac n Cheese: Give the kids what they want and sneak in loads of vitamins and healthy fiber? Yes, please!
4. Deep Dish Butternut Squash Casserole with Maple Ginger Crust: A side dish for sweet lovers, this casserole could be dessert. It’s that good!
5. Butternut Squash Pie: You’ve heard of Elf on a Shelf, but what about Squash for the Posh? This pie will create a new family tradition and have you completely forgetting about pumpkin.
6. Browned Butter Butternut Squash in Pappardelle: So savory, so creamy, and so easy! It’s the perfect day-after-the-holidays dish.
7. Butternut Parmesan Herb Dip: Make a healthy appetizer that’s delicious, too! Serve this fiber-filled dip with veggies or crackers.
8. Butternut Squash Bake: Forget stuffing, this is the ultimate holiday side dish!
9. Butternut Squash and Sage Stuffed Shells: This delectable dish makes a great main course for vegan guests.
10. Butternut, Carrot, & Turmeric Smoothie Bowl: A great smoothie, loaded with veggies to start your day off right. It’s also a great afternoon snack.