Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Pies
- 2 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter chilled and cubed
- 1/3 - ½ cup ice water
- 1 can Farmer's Market Organic Pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- In a food processer, pulse the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, and chilled butter about 5 times. Add in 1/3 cup ice water and pulse until the dough starts to crumble. Add more water as needed.
- Dump out onto a clean work surface and gather together and form into two disks. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Roll out the dough one at a time and cut into 3-4 inch disks. Place the disks into a muffin tin and gently press to the bottom. Place in the fridge to chill while making the filling.
- Mix the pumpkin and spices together. Add remaining filling ingredients and mix slowly until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the filling into the pie molds almost to the top. Place in the oven for 5 minutes then turn the temperature down to 325 degrees and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the center is set.
- Chill and serve with whipped cream.