We are excited to bring you another fantastic holiday giveaway! This year’s prize package features items that come highly recommended from our food bloggers that no home chef should be without!
1. Le Creuset 3.5 Qt Casserole with Lid: Featuring a shallow base, this does-it-all pan is perfect for searing, braising, slow cooking and more. A durable tempered glass lid makes it easy to monitor food while it cooks. Versatile enough for use in the oven, on the stove or at the table, Le Creuset cast iron is beloved for both its chip-resistant enamel exterior and superior heat retention that locks in flavor and keeps food moist and tender.
2. Emile Henry French Ceramic Ruffled Pie Dish: Inspired by vintage French bakeware, Emile Henry’s pie dish is shaped from Burgundian clay, which absorbs, distributes and retains heat evenly, so pies bake and brown to perfection. The graceful ruffled edge on the dish is based on a century-old ceramist’s technique—updated to simplify cutting and removing a slice.
3. Nordic Ware Pumpkin Bundt Cake Pan: Isn’t this the cutest? Create an unforgettable fall dessert with a little help from Nordic Ware. Crafted of durable cast aluminum, this pan helps you make a perfectly baked Bundt® cake adorned with festive pumpkins and leaves. The pan features a premium nonstick finish that ensures effortless release, intricate details and quick cleanup.
4. Le Creuset 9″ Pumpkin Pie Dish with Lid: Bake the perfect fall pies in this Pumpkin Pie Dish from Le Creuset. Like their traditional pie dish, it provides gentle, even heating for excellent results every time. Making an evenly fluted crust is easy thanks to the dimpled edge, and the thick enamel resists scratching. The included lid protects the pie when done and completes the striking oven-to-table presentation. Durable stoneware features an industry-leading enamel interior that protects against utensil damage, staining and odor absorption.
5. Williams-Sonoma Rolling Impressions Pie Crust Cutter: Lend a flourish to fall pie and tart crusts with our easy-to-use impression roller. The interchangeable silicone wheels create braid, apple, oak leaf, and acorn patterns while the rotary edge trims the dough. It’s also great for cutting decorative lattice strips and embellishing pocket pies, shortbread cookies, and filled pastries.
This amazing prize package is worth more than $400 and will ALL go to one lucky winner!
Be sure and visit our giveaway page to enter anytime from October 1 through October 31 and follow us on social for the winner announcement! There are several ways to get more than one entry, so enter as many ways as you’d like to improve your chances.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. One prize will be awarded, and the winner will be randomly selected. The prize is one Le Creuset Braiser; one Emile Henry French Ceramic Ruffled Pie Dish; one Nordic Ware Bundt Pan; one Le Creuset Pumpkin Pie Dish with Lid; and one Williams Sonoma Pie Crust Roller. Approximate retail value: $400. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. One entry per person. Must be 18+ and U.S. resident. Other restrictions apply. Entry Period: 10/1/22 at 8:00 am to 10/31/22 at 4:00 pm Pacific Time. Sponsor: Stahlbush Island Farms, Inc., at 3122 Stahlbush Island Road, Corvallis, Oregon 97333.