Shrimp, Corn, and Sweet Potato Bisque
- 3 cans Farmer's Market Foods Organic Sweet Potato
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Chef Paul Prudhomme's Seafood Magic Seasoning OR other seafood seasoning
- 2 14 oz. cans cream style corn
- 1 1/2 lbs. peeled medium shrimp
- sliced green onions to garnish
In a large pot, saute onion, garlic, and green bell pepper in a small amount of olive oil until slightly tender.
Add sweet potato, broth, and Seafood Magic. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes.
Add cream style corn and shrimp. Return to a boil, and cook until the shrimp are done, about 5 to 7 minutes. Garnish with green onions, and serve immediately.