1.Pumpkin Pie No-Churn Ice Cream: Let’s start off easy! This no-churn recipe only takes about 10 minutes to put together, and requires no fancy equipment. A bit of bourbon (optional) helps keep it from freezing solid, but you should also let no-churn recipes sit out for about 10 minutes before scooping because these recipes do freeze up firmer than the churned kind.
2. No-Churn Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream Here’s a vegan option that also requires no churning. Our product has always been vegan, and so are many of the recipes we post! Here’s to conscious consumption.
3. Ready-to-Eat Pumpkin Ice Cream The magic in this recipe is not making ice cream at all! You just need four ingredients and softened vanilla ice cream to make your own flavor on top of the vanilla base. Easy peasy!
4. No Churn Pumpkin Gingersnap Caramel Ice Cream This recipe combines pumpkin puree, caramel and gingersnap cookies into a treat-filled ice cream.
5. Pumpkin Ice Cream: This is a solid ice-cream maker recipe made with cinnamon and vanilla by King Arthur Flour (pictured).
6. Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream: This is a recipe formulated for the Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker, but can be used with any ice cream maker if you follow your manufacturer’s instructions.
7. Ginger Pumpkin Ice Cream: A delicious recipe from NYT Cooking featuring ginger and nutmeg.
8. Pumpkin Brownie Ice Cream: SO delish! Bittersweet brownie chunks, raw sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and bourbon.
9. Pumpkin Espresso Chocolate Chip: It’s basically a pumpkin spice latte with chocolate drizzle. You’re welcome.
10. Peanut Butter Pumpkin Fudge Ice Cream: We saved the best for last. Ridiculous!