Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake
This savory cheesecake recipe uses Farmer's Market Organic Pumpkin puree for the most pumpkin flavor in every bite!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- For the crust:
- 2 ½ cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 pinch of salt
- For the filling:
- 4 8- ounce packages full-fat cream cheese room temperature
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar lightly packed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 2 large egg yolks room temperature
- ½ cup Farmer's Market Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Sweetened whipped cream for serving
- Caramel sauce for serving
- Pecans to garnish
For the crust:
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. In a medium mixing bowl stir together the gingersnap crumbs, sugar, butter & salt until combined.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan & shape into an even crust with a 1-inch raised edge. Refrigerate as you prepare the filling.
- For the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 425(f) degrees. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the cream cheese, brown sugar & flour until combined.
- Add the eggs & egg yolks one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition.
Add the Farmer's Market Organic Pumpkin Puree, bourbon, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg & salt. Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Transfer filling to prepared pan & tap gently on the counter to eliminate any air bubbles. Bake for 10 minutes, reduce oven to 250(f) degrees & bake for an additional 45 to 50 minutes. The edges should be set & the center should have a little jiggle.
- Turn oven off & allow cheesecake to sit for an additional 15 minutes with the oven door closed. Remove from the oven & let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before refrigerating for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice & top with a dollop of whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel sauce & garnish with pecans & enjoy!